Alpha Enterprise Notary Services
We are here to assist
No need to hunt for parking or wait in long lines just to get an important document certified. Alpha Enterprise Notary Services is mobile, so whenever you need a notary, simply request one and we’ll come to your location! We’re here to answer your questions and help you on your way – whether that’s over the phone with questions about what to expect or by coming directly to you.
Estate planning services
Powers of Attorney
Community Property Declarations
Certificates of Trust
Legal Assignments of Interest
Grant and Quitclaim Deeds
Affidavits of Death
General Notary & Loan Signing services
Why Choose Us
Your Notary Service is a Mobile Notary Public service that provides the convenience of our professional Notary services, without the hassle of leaving your location.
Our trustworthy Mobile Notaries can travel to your location any day of the week – for whatever time of day fits your schedule best.
It’s as easy as texting or calling our phone number; we’ll come to your location (home, business, etc.) and provide reliable Mobile Notary Services.
With an unrivaled attention to detail, Alpha Enterprise Notary makes sure that your privacy is always protected.
Our Notary Will come to you.
*Some locations may require an additional distance fee
We Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
We know your life can get busy and we understand that convenience is important. We offer 24-hour Mobile Notary service in California and we’ll come to your home, office, or other desired mutual location.
PREPARING FOR YOUR NOTARY
Please read these instructions carefully before scheduling an appointment.
The Notary Public laws require notaries to take special precautions before notarizing documents:
- The document or form requiring notarization must be completely filled out, We do not draw up documents or help you w/ filling out the document*
- All signer(s) must be present at the time of the appointment
- All signer(s) must provide an original valid photo I.D.
- The signer(s) must be of sound mind, alert, and mentally competent
- The signer must
sign on their own will
Confirm with the requestor in advance if you will need an Acknowledgement or Jurat (sworn statement) in advance.
Reasons Why Your Document May Not Be Notarized
- The signer is not physically present at the time of appointment
- The document is incomplete or blank
- The signer has been adjudicated mentally incapacitated and has not been restored to capacity as a matter of record
- The signer cannot produce acceptable identification;
- The signer appears to be drunk, sedated, or disoriented
- The Notary knows or suspects that the transaction is illegal, false, or deceptive
- The Notary believes that the signer is being coerced or does not understand the consequences of signing the document
- The signer or witnesses do not agree to signing the document
*Alpha Enterprise Service may charge additional fees for extra services including but not limited to printing and distance traveled.